I am not angry but…

Had Enough? Forums Covid-19 I am not angry but…

Spread the love

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Worzels Worst Head
      Participant
      Spread the love

I am not raging angry, just frustrated. that’s because For years I have seen the government is lying to us and is not working for us, but is working for the corporations. I recently watched a movie called “Dark Waters” which is literally about the giant chemical company “DuPont” (one of the thirteen bloodlines) who has been poisoning farms and rural communities in the United States for decades and who have been proven responsible by US government. Yet they cannot do anything because the company is “bigger than government”. They have managed to sell us poisonous products (Teflon) for years even after many people died as a result. If thes companies dominate government than who is running the show? Why is the CDC funded by pharmaceutical industry isn’t this conflict of interests? Why is mainstream media ignoring medical evidence that Covid isn’t the threat that’s being portrayed. Check WHO website and see Stamford University professors paper on the truth about the covid numbers and you will find there is no pandemic other that the severity of flu. People trust media, they trust government, they believe their vote counts. But if Government dominated by Big Business then how can it count for anything? Boris Johnston is disgusting but he is just a puppet.We all need to wake up, it might be too late.

admin77
      Keymaster
      Spread the love

Interesting thanks. I am concerned that my saucepan has teflon in the coating, I am going to buy a stainless steel one or cast iron. I will look out for the documentary!

WZ anda out lol

Worzels Worst Head
        Participant
        Spread the love

It is ok, Teflon has been removed from non stick coatings for 7 years. Beware though even the new coatings can become unstable at 300 degrees or more. Try stoneware, cast iron or stainless steel. I use stoneware it’s just really good and works just as good as any non stick.
        Back to the bummings!
        peace & Freedom

admin77
        Keymaster
        Spread the love

Yes, I notice that Teflon saucepans are still for sale, its a concern. e.g https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8615002?clickSR=slp:term:frying%20pans:1:117:1 – I need the right frying pan asap, it’s the chief concern in life I now have.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.